Thursday, July 25, 2013

A Big Step

So, I recently started eating a lot cleaner.  In April, I completed the Virgin Diet and after YEARS of not being able to lose weight, I did! I went on the diet to be healthier since I had a lot of digestive issues. Basically, I cut the seven foods that are the most likely to cause food allergies or intolerances.

Front Cover

Well, since then, I have not been very good.  I have cheated. A. Lot. It is difficult in the summer, but I have been working out every day and I am not doing my body any good by cheating on my healthy food!  My brother picked up this book when I was with him one day and he started the "Whole30."  It is 30 days of REAL FOOD. Protein from meat, seafood, or eggs. Vegetables. Healthy Fats. Occasional fruit. That's it.


It is a 30-day reset.  SO, if I cheat. I start over at day 1. SO NO CHEATING! Who's with me?  Starting Monday, July 29th. 


No comments:

Post a Comment